Report NEP-AGR-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tracy Stobbe & Geerte Cotteleer & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Hobby Farms and Protection of Farmland in British Columbia," Working Papers 2008-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Water Scarcity And The Impact Of Improved Irrigation Management: A Cge Analysis," Working Papers FNU-160, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2008.
- Susan Senior Nello, 2007. "Winners and Losers from World Agricultural Trade Liberalisation," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/18, European University Institute.
- David Greasley & Les Oxley, 2008. "The Pastoral Boom, the Rural Land Market, and Long Swings in New Zealand Economic Growth 1873-1939," Working Papers in Economics 08/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2008. "Agrarian Land Tenancy in Prewar Japan: Contract Choice and Implications on Productivity," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-549, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Paulo Augusto Nunes, 1998. "Testing the Validity of WTP values from a Contingent Valuation Survey in Portugal," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9811, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giuseppina Gianfreda, 2008. "When consumption heals producers: the effect of fair trade on marginalised producers’ health and productivity," Working Papers 86, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Bart Capéau & Stefan Dercon, 1998. "Prices, Unit Values and Local Measurement Units in Rural Surveys: an Econometric Approach with an Application to Poverty Measurement in Ethiopia," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9818, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Paulo Augusto Nunes, 1998. "Measuring the WTP for Recreation and Biodiversity Protection Programs," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9812, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Biological Carbon Sequestration and Carbon Trading Re-visited," Working Papers 2008-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00272776_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Guillen & Ramon Franquesa, 2008. "Price transmission and market power analysis in the Spanish seafood market chain," Working Papers in Economics 190, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina, 2008. "Do EPA administrators recommend environmental policies that citizens want?," Working Papers in Economics 297, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jon G. Sutinen, 2008. "Major Challenges for Fishery Policy Reform: A Political Economy Perspective," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 8, OECD Publishing.
- Goldstein, Robin & Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna & Emerson, John W. & Herschkowitsch, Alexis & Katz, Jacob, 2008. "Do More Expensive Wines Taste Better? Evidence from a Large Sample of Blind Tastings," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 700, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2008.