Report NEP-AGR-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jay Akridge & Mike Boehlje & Allan Gray & Aaron Reimer, 2007. "Market Segmentation Practices Of Retail Crop Input Firms," Working Papers 07-03, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2008. "Estimating the Impact of Climate Change on Crop Yields: The Importance of Nonlinear Temperature Effects," NBER Working Papers 13799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Golan & Jann Lay, 2008. "More Coffee, More Cigarettes? Coffee Market Liberalisation, Gender, and Bargaining in Uganda," Kiel Working Papers 1402, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Food and oil prices," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0801, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Massimo Alfonso Russo & Roberto Gismondi, 2007. "Methodological Proposals for a Qualitative Evaluation of Italian Durum Wheat Varieties," Quaderni DSEMS 23-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Rina Oktaviani & Dedi Budiman Hakim & Hermanto Siregar & Sahara Sahara, 2007. "Impact of a Lower Oil Subsidy on Indonesian Macroeconomic Performance, Agricultural Sector and Poverty Incidences: a Recursive Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2007-28, PEP-MPIA.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2008. "A choice experiment on coca cropping," Working Papers in Economics 287, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2008. "Contingent valuation of natural resources: a case study for Sicily," ISAE Working Papers 91, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243054_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abay Mulatu, 2008. "Weighing the relative importance of environmental regulation for industry location," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0803, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Otto, Daniel & Monchuck, Daniel C. & Barr, Kanlaya Jintanakul & Kling, Catherine L., 2007. "The Economic Value of Iowa's Natural Resources," Staff General Research Papers 12869, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy Enjolras & Robert Kast, 2008. "Using participating and financial contracts to insure catastrophe risk: Implications for crop risk management," Working Papers 08-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2008.