Report NEP-AGR-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FOUDI Sebastien, 2006. "Agriculture and Resource Exploitation: A Dynamic Bioeconomic Model of Agricultural Effort and Land Use Determination," LERNA Working Papers 06.25.218, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:mz-minag-rr-61p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- GAUDET GÃ©rard & MOREAUX Michel & WITHAGEN Cees, 2006. "The Alberta dilemma: Optimal sharing of a water resource by an agricultural and an oil sector," LERNA Working Papers 06.06.199, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- EECKHOUDT Louis & THOMAS Alban & TREICH Nicolas, 2006. "Correlated Risks and the Value of Information for Agricultural Producers," LERNA Working Papers 06.12.205, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ricardo Cantú, 2007. "Ethanolomics: The Think-About's of the Mexican Ethanol Project," Working Papers 20073, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Aug 2007.
- Pasquale De Muro & Francesco Burchi, 2007. "Education for Rural People: A Neglected Key To Food Security," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0078, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- REYNAUD Arnaud, 2006. "Assessing the impact of public regulation and private participation on water affordability for poor households: An empirical investigation of the French case," LERNA Working Papers 06.09.202, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- CAVAGNAC Michel & PECHOUX Isabelle, 2007. "Domestic effects of environmental policies with transboundary pollution," LERNA Working Papers 07.07.228, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- CHAKRAVORTY Ujjayant & MOREAUX Michel & TIDBALL Mabel, 2006. "Ordering the Extraction of Polluting Nonrenewable Resources," LERNA Working Papers 06.19.212, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2006. "On the Effects of Stochastic Technical Change on Optimal Sustainable Growth Paths with Exhaustible Resource," LERNA Working Papers 06.02.195, LERNA, University of Toulouse.