Report NEP-AGR-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angelsen, Arild, 2007. "Forest cover change in space and time : combining the von Thunen and forest transition theories," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4117, The World Bank.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge & Román-Vega, Isabel, 2006.
"Organización Rural, Desarrollo Territorial y Sostenibilidad Ambiental en el Caribe de Costa Rica: El Caso del Área de Conservación Tortuguero
[Rural Organization, Territorial Development and Sustai," MPRA Paper 1521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher L. Gilbert, 2006. "Value chain analysis and market power in the commodity processing with application to the cocoa and coffee sectors," Department of Economics Working Papers 0605, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:ias:cpaper:07-tr48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schroeter, John R., 2007. "Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices for Fed Cattle: A Dynamic Rational Expectations Model of Delivery Timing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12710, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Neeraj Kaushal, 2007. "Do Food Stamps Cause Obesity? Evidence from Immigrant Experience," NBER Working Papers 12849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.