Report NEP-AGR-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2006. "The role of agriculture in poverty reduction an empirical perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4013, The World Bank.
- Kerstin Ronneberger & Maria Berrittella & Francesco Bosello & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Klum@Gtap: Introducing Biophysical Aspects of Land-Use Decisions Into a General Equilibrium Model A Coupling Experiment," Working Papers 2006.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paola Minoia & Anna Brusarosco, 2006. "Water Infrastructures Facing Sustainable Development Challenges: Integrated Evaluation of Impacts of Dams on Regional Development in Morocco," Working Papers 2006.105, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Preserving Biodiversity: Ambiguity and Safety Rules," Working Papers 0607, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102574_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clive Lipchin, 2006. "A Future for the Dead Sea Basin: Water Culture among Israelis, Palestinians and Jordanians," Working Papers 2006.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Margarita Genius & Maria Mavraki & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2006. "Measuring Technical Efficiency under Factor Non-Substitution: A Stochastic von Liebig Crop Response Model," Working Papers 0608, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Aline Chiabai & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2006. "Economic Valuation of Oceanographic Forecasting Services: A Cost-Benefit Exercise," Working Papers 2006.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hhb:aarmsl:1990_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabeth Hermann Frederiksen, 2006. "Spending Natural Resource Revenues in an Altruistic Growth Model," EPRU Working Paper Series 06-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.