Report NEP-AGR-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jolly, Robert W. & Roe, Joshua D., 2005. "Selling a Piece of the Farm Credit System," Staff General Research Papers 12633, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harl, Neil E., 2005. "History and Unique Features of the Farm Credit System," Staff General Research Papers 12677, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Jolly, Robert W., 2005. "Are Rural Credit Markets Competitive? Is There Room for Competition in Rural Credit Markets?," Staff General Research Papers 12634, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anurag Sharma, 2006. "On Modelling Variety in Consumption Expenditure on Food," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12676 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ginder, Roger, 2005. "Fcsa Sale to Rabobank: Selling What? On Whose Authority? And For Whose Benefit?," Staff General Research Papers 12642, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Meza, Felipe & Benjamin, David, 2006. "Productivity in economies with financial frictions: facts and a theory," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0613, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Hilary Sigman, 2006. "Environmental Liability and Redevelopment of Old Industrial Land," Departmental Working Papers 200609, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jon Olaf Olaussen, 2006. "Playing Chicken with Salmon," Working Paper Series 7406, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Mary A. Burke & Frank Heiland, 2006. "Social dynamics of obesity," Public Policy Discussion Paper 06-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Howard Kunreuther, 2006. "Reflections on U.S. Disaster Insurance Policy for the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 12449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.