Report NEP-AGR-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bart Minten & Lalaina Randrianarison & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Global Retail Chains and Poor Farmers: Evidence from Madagascar," LICOS Discussion Papers 16406, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Nivelin Noeva & Etleva Germenjia, 2006. "Foreign Investment, Supermarkets, and the Restructuring of Supply Chains: Evidence from Eastern European Dairy Sectors," LICOS Discussion Papers 16506, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:hst:hstdps:d05-135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takashi Kurosaki, 2006. "Labor Contracts, Incentives, and Food Security in Rural Myanmar," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-134, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline, 2006. "Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 1966, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:msu:polbrf:078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Singh, Rajesh, 2006. "Broadband Access, Telecommuting and the Urban-Rural Digital Divide," Staff General Research Papers 12495, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Véronique SAINT GES (E3i-IFReDE-GRES & INRA), 2006. "Environmental policies relating to the use of pesticides: proximities and innovations (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-06, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity Changes of the Italian Agrifood Cooperatives: a Malmquist Index Analysis," Working Papers 250, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.