Report NEP-AGR-1999-04-22This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tarek M. Harchaoui & Pierre Lasserre, 1999. "Testing the Option Value Theory of Irreversible Investment," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9905, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Larson, Donald F. & Parks, Paul, 1999. "Risks, lessons learned, and secondary markets for greenhouse gas reductions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2090, The World Bank.
- Michael Lachmann & Guy Sella & Eva Jablonka, 1999. "On Information Sharing and the Evolution of Collectives," Working Papers 99-03-018, Santa Fe Institute.
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basu, Kaushik & Genicot, Garance & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1999. "Household labor supply, unemployment, and minimum wage legislation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2049, The World Bank.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:351 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:wobaed:2086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siegfried Heiler, 1999. "A Survey on Nonparametric Time Series Analysis," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-05, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Patrick Bajari & Steven Tadelis, "undated". "Procurement Contracts: Fixed Price vs. Cost Plus," Working Papers 99006, Stanford University, Department of Economics.