Report NEP-AGE-2021-12-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Németh, Petra & Szabó-Bakos, Eszter, 2021. "What is the child-related compensational pension system good for and what is not?," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2021/07, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Niimi, Yoko & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2021. "Elderly Poverty and Its Measurement," AGI Working Paper Series 2021-08, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Utkus, Stephen P., 2021. "Target date funds and portfolio choice in 401(k) plans," CFS Working Paper Series 662, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dahl, Gordon B. & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Nielsen, Torben Heien & Serena, Benjamin Ly, 2021. "Understanding the Rise in Life Expectancy Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 14741, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bernhard Hammer & Michael Christl & Silvia De Poli, 2021. "Redistribution across Europe: How much and to whom?," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2021-14, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Raut, Nilesh, 2021. "Long-Term Care Partnership Effects on Medicaid and Private Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 14753, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gornick, Janet & Sierminska, Eva, 2021. "Wealth Accumulation and Retirement Preparedness in Cross-National Perspective: A Gendered Analysis of Outcomes among Single Adults," IZA Policy Papers 181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Costa-Font, Joan & Raut, Nilesh & Van Houtven, Courtney, 2021. "Medicaid Expansion and the Mental Health of Spousal Caregivers," IZA Discussion Papers 14754, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marina Vergeles, 2021. "Evolution Of Sex Gap In Life Expectancy Across High-Income Countries: Universal Patterns And Country-Specific Attributes," HSE Working papers WP BRP 98/SOC/2021, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Han, Xinru & Li, Guojing, 2021. "Shrinking Working-Age Population and Food Demand: Evidence from Rural China," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315000, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kim, Hyo Sang & Yang, Da Young & Kang, Eunjung, 2020. "The Effects of Demographic Change on Current Account and Foreign Asset Accumulation," World Economy Brief 20-36, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Lionel Fontagné & Erica Perego & Gianluca Santoni, 2021. "Horizon 2050 : où la dynamique actuelle mène-t-elle l'économie mondiale ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-03436070, HAL.