Report NEP-AGE-2020-10-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ander Iraizoz, 2020. "Saving for retirement through the public pension system: Evidence from the self-employed in Spain," Working Papers halshs-02948136, HAL.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Jörg Paetzold & Julia Schmieder, 2020. "Health of Elderly Parents, Their Children's Labor Supply, and the Role of Migrant Care Workers," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1902, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Schünemann & Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2020. "Anticipation of Deteriorating Health and Information Avoidance," Economics Working Papers 2020-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Werding, Martin & Läpple, Benjamin, 2020. "Finanzrisiken für den Bund durch die demographische Entwicklung in der Sozialversicherung [Financial risks for the Federal budget through the impact of demographic ageing on social insurance system," FiFo Reports - FiFo-Berichte 29, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Jonathan Sicsic & Bastian Ravesteijn & Thomas Rapp, 2020. "Are frail elderly people in Europe high-need subjects? First evidence from the SPRINTT data," Post-Print halshs-02949571, HAL.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Liu, Qing, 2020. "Reference-dependent preferences, time inconsistency, and unfunded pensions," ISU General Staff Papers 202004170700001102, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Reid, Kate & lido, catherine & Ross, Hannah & Carruthers, Michelle & Cairns, Laura & Huie, Krisi, 2020. "Exploring Household Food Security and Malnutrition Risk with Psychosocial Indicators of Healthy Ageing in Place: The Food Train - Eat Well Age Well Partnership Project," SocArXiv 6fwm8, Center for Open Science.
- Kashnitsky, Ilya, 2020. "Changing regional inequalities in ageing across Europe," OSF Preprints 6m4kg, Center for Open Science.
- , Stone Center & Bartels, Charlotte & Neumann, Dirk, 2020. "Redistribution and Insurance in Welfare States Around the World," SocArXiv 867s2, Center for Open Science.
- Federico Barbiellini & Matteo Gomellini & Lorenzon Incoronato & Paolo Piselli, 2020. "The Age-Productivity Profile:Long-Run Evidence from Italian Regions," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 2019, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2020. "2020 Public Plan Investment Update and COVID-19 Market Volatility," State and Local Pension Plans Briefs 73, Center for Retirement Research.
- Tim Bulman, 2020. "Rejuvenating Greece’s labour market to generate more and higher-quality jobs," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1622, OECD Publishing.
- Schulz, Lee, 2019. "Planning farm succession takes time," ISU General Staff Papers 201906180700001724, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.