Report NEP-AGE-2020-07-27This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burkhard Heer & Mark Trede, 2020. "Age-Specific Entrepreneurship and PAYG Public Pensions in Germany," CQE Working Papers 9120, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Alice Henriques Volz & Lindsay Jacobs & Elizabeth Llanes & Kevin B. Moore & Jeffrey P. Thompson, 2020. "Wealth Distribution and Retirement Preparation Among Early Savers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-043, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aassve, Arnstein & Luppi, Francesca & Pronzato, Chiara & Pudney, Steve, 2020. "Lifetime events and the well-being of older people," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202001, University of Turin.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2020. "Pensions and Social Justice: From Standard Retirement to Reverse Retirement," PSE Working Papers halshs-02882357, HAL.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Shresth Garg & Tishara Garg & Tridip Ray, 2020. "Optimal intergenerational transfers: Public education and pensions," CAMA Working Papers 2020-58, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicole Kapelle & Sergi Vidal, 2020. "Diversity in Family Life Course Patterns and Intra-Cohort Wealth Disparities in Late Working Age," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1092, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jiro Honda & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2020. "Would Population Aging Change the Output Effects of Fiscal Policy?," IMF Working Papers 20/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Hammitt, James K., 2020. "Valuing mortality risk in the time of covid-19," TSE Working Papers 20-1115, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Schwandt, Hannes & von Wachter, Till, 2020. "Socioeconomic Decline and Death: Midlife Impacts of Graduating in a Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 14325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chaurasia, Aalok Ranjan, 2020. "Economic Growth and Population Transition inChina and India 1990-2018," MPRA Paper 101130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Blundell & Margherita Borella & Jeanne Commault & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2020. "Why Does Consumption Fluctuate in Old Age and How Should the Government Insure It?," NBER Working Papers 27348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azuero Zúñiga, Francisco, 2020. "El sistema de pensiones en Colombia: institucionalidad, gasto público y sostenibilidad financiera," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 206, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bentancor, Andrea, 2020. "El sistema de pensiones en Chile: institucionalidad, gasto público y sostenibilidad financiera," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 205, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).