Report NEP-AGE-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Shurtz, Ity & Weisburd, Sarit, 2020. "Social Security, Labor Supply and Health of Older Workers: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from a Large Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 13263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Plamen Nikolov & Alan Adelman, 2020. "Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China," Papers 2006.02900, arXiv.org.
- Arno Baurin, 2020. "The Limited Power of Socioeconomic Status to Predict Longevity: Implications for Pension Policy," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2020019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kopecky, Joseph V. & Taylor, Alan M., 2020. "The Murder-Suicide of the Rentier: Population Aging and the Risk Premium," CEPR Discussion Papers 14576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonsoo Koo & Athanasios A. Pantelous & Yunxiao Wang, 2020. "Novel Utility-based Life Cycle Models to Optimise Income in Retirement in the Presence of Heterogeneous Preferences," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Joshua D. Rauh & Irina Stefanescu & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2020. "Cost Saving and the Freezing of Corporate Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 27251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Gestsson, Marias H, 2020. "Pareto-improving transition to fully funded pensions under myopia," CEPR Discussion Papers 14650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Plamen Nikolov & Alan Adelman, 2020. "Do Private Household Transfers to the Elderly Respond to Public Pension Benefits? Evidence from Rural China," Papers 2006.01185, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Westerhout, Ed, 2020. "The Adverse and Beneficial effects of Front-Loaded Pension Contributions," Discussion Paper 2020-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Xiao Xu, 2020. "The optimal investment strategy of a DC pension plan under deposit loan spread and the O-U process," Papers 2005.10661, arXiv.org.
- Andreas Irmen, 2020. "Automation, Growth, an Factor Shares in the Era of Population Aging," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-15, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Emily E. Wiemers & Scott Abrahams & Marwa AlFakhri & V. Joseph Hotz & Robert F. Schoeni & Judith A. Seltzer, 2020. "Disparities in Vulnerability to Severe Complications from COVID-19 in the United States," NBER Working Papers 27294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Arulsamy & Liam Delaney, 2020. "The Impact of Automatic Enrolment on the Mental Health Gap in Pension Participation: Evidence from the UK," Working Papers 202004, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jennifer Alonso Garcia & Michael Sherris & Samuel Thirurajah & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2020. "Taxation and policyholder behavior: the case of guaranteed minimum accumulation benefits," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/307889, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jennifer Alonso Garcia & Hazel Bateman & Johan Bonekamp & Ralph Stevens, 2021. "Spending from regulated retirement drawdowns: The role of implied endorsement," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/307899, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.