Report NEP-AGE-2020-02-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Lewis & Patrice Ollivaud, 2020. "Policies for Switzerland’s ageing society," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1600, OECD Publishing.
- Yan, Binjian & Chen, Xi & Gill, Thomas M., 2019. "Health Inequality among Chinese Older Adults: The Role of Childhood Circumstances," IZA Discussion Papers 12873, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meta Brown & Donghoon Lee & Joelle Scally & Katherine Strair & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2016. "The Graying of American Debt," Liberty Street Economics 20160224, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Urban Sila & Philip Hemmings, 2020. "Maintaining high employment in Norway," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1598, OECD Publishing.
- Angelo Lorenti & Christian Dudel & Jo M. Hale & Mikko Myrskylä, 2020. "Working and disability expectancies at old ages: the role of childhood circumstances and education," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2020-006, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Van Borm, Hannah & Burn, Ian & Baert, Stijn, 2019. "What Does a Job Candidate's Age Signal to Employers?," IZA Discussion Papers 12849, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mattia Landoni & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2020. "Should the Government be Paying Investment Fees on $3 Trillion of Tax-Deferred Retirement Assets?," NBER Working Papers 26700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugofilippo Basellini & Søren Kjærgaard & Carlo Giovanni Camarda, 2020. "An age-at-death distribution approach to forecast cohort mortality," Working Papers axafx5_3agsuwaphvlfk, French Institute for Demographic Studies.
- Jelnov, Pavel & Weiss, Yoram, 2020. "Influence in Economics and Aging," IZA Discussion Papers 12887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carole Bonnet & Fanny Godet & Anne Solaz, 2019. "Gendered economic determinants of couple formation over 50 in France," Working Papers G2019/13, French Institute for Demographic Studies.