Report NEP-AGE-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McGrattan, Ellen R. & Miyachi, Kazuaki & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2019. "On Financing Retirement, Health Care, and Long-Term Care in Japan," Staff Report 586, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Conesa, Juan Carlos & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Nygard, Vegard & Raveendranathan, Gajendran, 2019. "Implications of Increasing College Attainment for Aging in General Equilibrium," Staff Report 583, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ion Stancu & Dragos Haseganu & Alexandra Darmaz-Guzun, 2019. "Projections on the sustainability of the pension system in Romania," Scientific Papers 0028, Institute of Financial Studies.
- James Staveley-O'Carroll & Olena Staveley-O'Carroll, 2019. "International Welfare Spillovers of National Pension Schemes," Working Papers 1903, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- van Dijk, Mathijs & van Dalen, Harry & Hyde, Martin, 2019. "Who Bears the Brunt? The Impact of Banking Crises on Younger and Older Workers," Discussion Paper 2019-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yleania Brilli & Claudio Lucifora & Antonio Russo & Marco Tonello, 2019. "Vaccination take-up and health: evidence from a flu vaccination program for the elderly," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def082, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Idriss Fontaine, 2019. "The interaction between labour force participation of older men and their wife: lessons from France," TEPP Working Paper 2019-01, TEPP.
- Michael J. Boskin & Diego J. Perez & Daniel S. Bennett, 2019. "The Political Economy of Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 25985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Honore & Thomas Jorgensen & Aureo de Paula, 2019. "Sensitivity of Estimation Precision to Moments with an Application to a Model of Joint Retirement Planning of Couples," Papers 1907.02101, arXiv.org.
- Federica Daniele & Taku Honiden & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2019. "Ageing and productivity growth in OECD regions: Combatting the economic impact of ageing through productivity growth?," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2019/08, OECD Publishing.
- Kadija Charni, 2019. "Le retour à l'emploi diminue-t-il avec l'âge ? Le cas des travailleurs âgés en Grande-Bretagne," Post-Print halshs-02160887, HAL.