Report NEP-AGE-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lieze Sohiers & Luc Van Ootegem & Elsy Verhofstadt, 2019. "Well-Being During The Transition From Work To Retirement," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/957, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nikolov, Plamen & Adelman, Alan, 2019. "Short-Run Health Consequences of Retirement and Pension Benefits: Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 328, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Antoine Bozio & Clémentine Garrouste & Elsa Perdrix, 2019. "Impact of later retirement on mortality: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-02019046, HAL.
- Anand, Mukesh Kumar & Chakraborty, Rahul, 2019. "Public Expenditure on Old-Age Income Support in India: Largesse for a Few, Illusory for Most," Working Papers 19/253, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Robert L. Clark & Steven Nyce & Beth Ritter & John B. Shoven, 2019. "Employer Concerns and Responses to an Aging Workforce," NBER Working Papers 25572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2019. "Anticipation of deteriorating health and information avoidance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 365, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gorlin, Yury (Горлин, Юрий) & Lyashok, Viktor (Ляшок, Виктор), 2019.
"Raising the retirement age: the landscape after..
[Повышение Пенсионного Возраста: Пейзаж После…]," Published Papers 021921, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Lieze Sohiers & Luc Van Ootegem & Elsy Verhofstadt, 2019. "Determinants Of Involuntary Employment In Europe," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/956, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Han, Xuehui & Cheng, Yuan, 2017. "Consumption- and Productivity-Adjusted Dependency Ratio with Household Structure Heterogeneity," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 531, Asian Development Bank.
- David Weir & Kenneth Langa, 2018. "How Well Can Medicare Records Identify Seniors with Cognitive Impairment Needing Assistance with Financial Management?," Working Papers wp391, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Itzik Fadlon & Shanthi P. Ramnath & Patricia K. Tong, 2019. "Market Inefficiency and Household Labor Supply: Evidence from Social Security’s Survivors Benefits," NBER Working Papers 25586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Laitner, 2018. "Addressing Social Security’s Solvency While Promoting High Labor Force Participation," Working Papers wp386, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- John Bound & Arline T. Geronimus & Timothy A. Waidmann & Javier M. Rodriguez, 2018. "Local Economic Hardship and Its Role in Life Expectancy Trends," Working Papers wp389, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Soichiro Tanaka & Masato Shikata, 2019. "The middle class in Japan, 1994-2009: Trends and characteristics," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-001, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- David Neumark & Maysen Yen, 2018. "Relative Sizes of Age Cohorts and Labor Force Participation of Older Workers," Working Papers wp390, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Michael D. Hurd & Erik Meijer & Philip Pantoja & Susann Rohwedder, 2018. "Addition to the RAND HRS Longitudinal Files: IRA Withdrawals in the HRS, 2000 to 2014," Working Papers wp388, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Bérengère Davin & Xavier Joutard & Alain Paraponaris, 2019. ""If You Were Me": Proxy Respondents' Biases in Population Health Surveys," Working Papers halshs-02036434, HAL.
- Bau, Natalie, 2019. "Can Policy Change Culture? Government Pension Plans and Traditional Kinship Practices," CEPR Discussion Papers 13486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ha, Joonkyung & Lee , Sang-Hyop, 2018. "Population Aging and the Possibility of a Middle-Income Trap in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 536, Asian Development Bank.