Report NEP-AGE-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Amaglobeli & Hua Chai & Era Dabla-Norris & Kamil Dybczak & Mauricio Soto & Alexander F. Tieman, 2019. "The Future of Saving; The Role of Pension System Design in an Aging World," IMF Staff Discussion Notes Staff Discussion Note 19/, International Monetary Fund.
- Riccardo Magnani, 2018. "What's gone wrong in the design of PAYG systems?," CEPN Working Papers 2018-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Alice Zulkarnain & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2018. "How Does Delayed Retirement Affect Mortality and Health?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Andras Simonovits, 2018. "The Boomerang of Female40: seniority pensions in Hungary, 2011–2018," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1832, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Majchrowska Aleksandra & Broniatowska Paulina, 2018. "The workforce’s age structure and wages—Do age and the type of occupation matter?," Lodz Economics Working Papers 8/2018, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Costa-Font, Joan & Courbage, Christophe & Zweifel, Peter, 2017. "Policy dilemmas in financing long-term care in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Melinda S. Morrill & John Westall, 2018. "Social Security and Retirement Timing: Evidence from a National Sample of Teachers," NBER Working Papers 25411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bailey Jones & Yue Li, 2017. "The Effects of Collecting Income Taxes on Social Security Benefits," CINCH Working Paper Series 1706, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Jun 2017.
- Strulik, Holger, 2019. "From pain patient to junkie: An economic theory of painkiller consumption and its impact on wellbeing and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 359, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Guasoni & Yu-Jui Huang, 2019. "Consumption, Investment, and Healthcare with Aging," Papers 1901.00424, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Strulik, Holger, 2018. "I shouldn't eat this donut: Self-control, body weight, and health in a life cycle model," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 360, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Anek Belbase & Laura D. Quinby, 2018. "Would Greater Awareness of Social Security Survivor Benefits Affect Claiming Decisions?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Anqi Chen & Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2018. "How Much Income Do Retirees Actually Have? Evaluating the Evidence from Five National Datasets," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gary V. Engelhardt, 2018. "The Minimum Wage and Incentives for Full-Time Work Under the Social Security Retirement Earnings Test," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2018-13, Center for Retirement Research.
- Nicolas Bédard & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2018. "Playing with Fire? Debt near Retirement in Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-42, CIRANO.
- Martin Benjamin Hackmann & R. Vincent Pohl, 2018. "Patient vs. Provider Incentives in Long-Term Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 7373, CESifo Group Munich.