Report NEP-AGE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Grigoli & Zsoka Koczan & Petia Topalova, 2018. "Drivers of Labor Force Participation in Advanced Economies: Macro and Micro Evidence," IMF Working Papers 18/150, International Monetary Fund.
- Abeliansky, Ana Lucia & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "How season of birth affects health and aging," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 352, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Simon Rabaté, 2017. "Can I Stay or Should I Go? Mandatory Retirement and Labor Force Participation of Older Workers," Working Papers halshs-01521150, HAL.
- Hu, Bo, 2018. "Projecting future demand for informal care among older people in China: the road towards a sustainable long-term care system," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89391, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Severine Arnold (-Gaille) & Anca Jijiie & Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2017. "Periodic or Generational Actuarial Tables: Which One to Choose?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 17-71, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Andras Simonovits, 2018. "Forced reduction of pension contribution rate?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1811, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Yasuoka, Masaya, 2018. "Should Public Elderly Care Be Provided?," MPRA Paper 87943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achmad, Nurman & Harahap, R. Hamdani & Nasution, M. Arif & Subhilhar, Subhilhar, 2018. "To Become a Cawir Metua: Life Satisfaction of The Karo Elderly A Social Security Case Study on The Karo Elderly in Lingga Village, Simpang Empat Sub-District, Tanah Karo Regency," MPRA Paper 87766, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2018.
- Marguerite DeLiema & Martha Deevy & Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2018. "Financial Fraud among Older Americans: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 24803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andras Simonovits, 2018. "Designing pension benefits when longevities increase with wages," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1804, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Carrino, Ludovico & Glaser, Karen & Avendano, Mauricio, 2018. "Later Pension, Poorer Health? Evidence from the New State Pension Age in the UK," MPRA Paper 87575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Georgieff & Anthony Lepinteur, 2017. "Partial Employment Protection and Perceived Job Security: Evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-01519772, HAL.
- Ian Koetsier & Jacob Bikker, 2018. "Herding behavior of Dutch pension funds in asset class investments," DNB Working Papers 602, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Francisco Parro & Francisco Szederkenyi & Patricio Valenzuela, 2017. "Longevity, Human Capital and Domestic Investment," Documentos de Trabajo 331, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- David Richter & Rui Mata, 2018. "Age Differences in Intertemporal Choice: U-Shaped Associations in a Probability Sample of German Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 974, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Richiardi, Matteo & Nolan, Brian & Kenworthy, Lane, 2018. "The US labour force participation debacle: learning from the contrast with Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2018-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chiara Canta & Helmuth Cremer, 2018. "Uncertain Altruism and Non-Linear Long-Term Care Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7129, CESifo.