Report NEP-AGE-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Armour & Angela A. Hung, 2017. "Drawing Down Retirement Wealth Interactions between Social Security Wealth and Private Retirement Savings," Working Papers WR-1165, RAND Corporation.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2018. "Uncertain Length of Life, Retirement Age, and Optimal Pension Design," Umeå Economic Studies 957, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Richard G. Frank & Katherine Swartz, 2017. "Access to Long Term Care After a Wealth Shock: Evidence from The Housing Bubble and Burst," CESifo Working Paper Series 6823, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blaufus, Kay & Milde, Michael, 2018. "Learning to save tax-efficiently: Tax misperceptions and the effect of informational tax nudges on retirement savings," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 225, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Serena Trucchi & Elsa Fornero & Mariacristina Rossi, 2018. "Retirement rigidities and the gap between effective and desired labour supply by older workers," Working Papers 2018:05, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & David Powell, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," Working Papers WR-1063-1, RAND Corporation.
- Bovenberg, Lans & Nijman, Theo, 2017. "Personal pensions with risk sharing," Other publications TiSEM 227bdfce-9f38-4e8a-8665-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pia Rattenhuber & Maria Jouste, 2018. "A role for universal pension? Simulating universal pensions in Ecuador, Ghana, Tanzania, and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Katherine Grace Carman & Angela A. Hung, 2017. "Household Retirement Saving The Location of Savings Between Spouses," Working Papers WR-1166, RAND Corporation.
- Fausto Brito, 2018. "A população na cena política: o debate sobre as consequências do envelhecimento populacional," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 572, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2018. "The marriage gap: Optimal aging and death in partnerships," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 339, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Shusaku Sasaki & Hirofumi Kurokawa & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "Positive and Negative Effects of Social Status on Longevity: Evidence from Two Literary Prizes in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0968rr, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Feb 2018.