Report NEP-AGE-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nam, Valerie E. & Jones, Francis, 2018. "Inclusive social protection and demographic change: The implications of population ageing for social expenditure in the Caribbean," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 66, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bertoni, M.; & Brunello, G.; & Mazzarella, G.;, 2018. "Does postponing minimum retirement age improve healthy behaviors before retirement? Evidence from middle-aged Italian workers," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Péter Hudomiet & Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder & Robert J. Willis, 2017. "The Effect of Physical and Cognitive Decline at Older Ages on Work and Retirement: Evidence from Occupational Job Demands and Job Mismatch," Working Papers wp372, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Xiaodong Fan & Ananth Seshadri & Christopher Taber, 2017. "Understanding Earnings, Labor Supply, and Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp367, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gény, Lydia Rosa, 2018. "Caribbean synthesis report on the Madrid International Plan of Action on Ageing and the San José Charter on the Rights of Older Persons in Latin America and the Caribbean," Studies and Perspectives – ECLAC Subregional Headquarters for The Caribbean 62, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- James Mabli & Elizabeth Gearan & Rhoda Cohen & Katherine Niland & Nicholas Redel & Erin Panzarella & Barbara Carlson, "undated". "Evaluation of the Effect of the Older Americans Act Title III-C Nutrition Services Program on Participants' Food Security, Socialization, and Diet Quality," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8990ef39b8c24964a3091cae3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Dal Borgo Mariela, 2018. "Ethnic and Racial Disparities in Saving Behavior," Working Papers 2018-02, Banco de México.
- Strulik, Holger, 2018. "An economic heory of depression and its impact on health behavior and longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 337, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gila Bronshtein & Jason Scott & John B. Shoven & Sita N. Slavov, 2018. "The Power of Working Longer," NBER Working Papers 24226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2018. "Ageing and health-related quality of life: evidence from Catalonia (Spain)," Working Papers 2018-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Dagmara Nikulin & Maciej Berêsewicz, 2018. "Informal Employment In Poland: An Empirical Spatial Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 47, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Anna Nicińska, 2018. "Time and money transfers: social networks and kinship in migration," Working Papers 2018-05, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jin Liu & Bingdong Hou & Xiao-Wei Ma & Hua Liao, 2018. "Solid fuel use for cooking and its health effects on the elderly in rural China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 111, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Tingyun Chen & Jean-Jacques Hallaert & Alexander Pitt & Haonan Qu & Maximilien Queyranne & Alaina Rhee & Anna Shabunina & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Irene Yackovlev, 2018. "Inequality and Poverty across Generations in the European Union," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 18/01, International Monetary Fund.
- Mergeani, Nicea & Dănciulescu, Andreea-Gabriela & Romeo, Dănciulescu, 2017. "Continuous education and training of adults – purpose of an active life on the labour market," MPRA Paper 83660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Rogerson & Johanna Wallenius, 2018. "Household Time Use Among Older Couples: Evidence and Implications for Labor Supply Parameters," NBER Working Papers 24263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vargas, Luis Hernán, 2018. "Reformas del sistema de pensiones en Chile (1952-2008)," Políticas Sociales 229, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).