Report NEP-AGE-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Irene Ferrari, 2017. "Old-age Labor Force Participation in Germany: What Explains the Trend Reversal among Older Men? And What the Steady Increase among Women?," NBER Working Papers 24044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patten Priestley Mahler, 2017. "Are Teacher Pensions "Hazardous" for Schools?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-281, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2018. "Does a Discount Rate Rule Ensure a Pension Plan Can Pay Promised Benefits without Excessive Asset Accumulation?," Working Papers 2018-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Crossley & Federico Zilio, 2017. "The health benefits of a targeted cash transfer: the UK Winter Fuel Payment," IFS Working Papers W17/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Hans Peeters, 2017. "Working Paper 09-17 - ReÃ«le herwaardering van de lonen via een puntenstelsel - Winnaars en verliezers bij recent gepensioneerden met een werknemerspensioen," Working Papers 1709, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Emilio Bisetti & Carlo A. Favero & Giacomo Nocera & Claudio Tebaldi, 2017. "A Multivariate Model of Strategic Asset Allocation with Longevity Risk," Post-Print hal-01633544, HAL.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2017. "Whistle While You Work: Job Insecurity and Older Workers' Mental Health in the United States," Cahiers de recherche 1702, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Renata Bottazzi & Serena Trucchi & Matthew Wakefield, 2017. "Labour supply responses to financial wealth shocks: evidence from Italy," IFS Working Papers W17/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Lee, Tom, 2017. "Early-Life Correlates of Later-Life Well-Being: Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study," IZA Discussion Papers 11135, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Leonardo Eric Calcagno, 2017. "Does the introduction of non-contributory social benefits discourage registered labour? Testing the impact of pension moratoriums on unregistered employment in Argentina (2003-2015)," Working Papers hal-01611132, HAL.