Report NEP-AGE-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Messe, Pierre-jean & Wolff, François-Charles, 2017. "Healthier when retiring earlier? Evidence from France," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1703, CEPREMAP.
- Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Lüthen, Holger, 2017. "The rising longevity gap by lifetime earnings: Distributional implications for the pension system," Discussion Papers 2017/28, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Böhm, Sebastian & Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "R&D-driven medical progess, health care costs, and the future of human longevity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 325, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Chloé van Biljon, 2017. "The effect of old age pensions on child deprivation: revisiting the role of gender," Working Papers 13/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Mosca, Irene & Wright, Robert E., 2017. "Working, Volunteering and Mental Health in the Later Years," IZA Discussion Papers 11100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ihle, Dorothee & Siebert-Meyerhoff, Andrea, 2017. "The older, the richer? A decomposition of wealth inequality by age subgroups," CAWM Discussion Papers 97, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Alexandros Karakitsios & Panos Tsakloglou, 2017. "Inequality and Poverty in Greece:Changes in Times of Crisis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 116, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Oecd, 2017. "How much will the literacy level of the working-age population change from now to 2022?," Adult Skills in Focus 7, OECD Publishing.
- Guillermo Ordoñez & Facundo Piguillem, 2017. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," EIEF Working Papers Series 1714, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- M. Martin Boyer & Philippe De Donder & Claude Fluet & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2017. "Long-Term Care Insurance: Knowledge Barriers, Risk Perception and Adverse Selection," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-17, CIRANO.
- Jody Schimmel Hyde & David C. Stapleton, "undated". "Using the Health and Retirement Study for Disability Policy Research: A Review," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c332efdb437649ffba4f4488a, Mathematica Policy Research.