Report NEP-AGE-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Political (in)stability of social security reform," GRAPE Working Papers 14, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Lammers, Marloes & Bloemen, Hans & Hochguertel, Stefan, 2017. "Pension Rules and Labour Market Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 10840, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Atal, Juan Pablo & Fang, Hanming & Karlsson, Martin & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Exit, Voice or Loyalty? An Investigation into Mandated Portability of Front-Loaded Private Health Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 10871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D. Dragone & H. Strulik, 2017. "Human Health and Aging over an Infinite Time Horizon," Working Papers wp1104, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & McKinnish, Terra, 2017. "The Marital Satisfaction of Differently-Aged Couples," IZA Discussion Papers 10863, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N. Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2017. "Decumulation, Sequencing Risk and the Safe Withdrawal Rate: Why the 4% Withdrawal Rule leaves Money on the Table," Discussion Papers 17/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul Andres Rodriguez-Lesmes, 2017. "Early diagnosis of chronic conditions and lifestyle modification," Documentos de Trabajo 015639, Universidad del Rosario.
- Barigozzi, Francesca & Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017. "Caregivers in the family: daughters, sons and social norms," TSE Working Papers 17-823, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).