Report NEP-AGE-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burhop, Carsten, 2017. "Die betriebliche Altersvorsorge zur Zeit der Bonner Republik," IBF Paper Series 03-17, IBF – Institut für Bank- und Finanzgeschichte / Institute for Banking and Financial History, Frankfurt am Main.
- Papadopoulos, Michael & Patria, Margarita & Triest, Robert K., 2017. "Population aging, labor demand, and the structure of wages," Working Papers 17-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lehmann-Hasemeyer, Sibylle & Streb, Jochen, 2017. "Does Social Security crowd out Private Savings? The Case of Bismarck’s System of Social Insurance," IBF Paper Series 06-17, IBF – Institut für Bank- und Finanzgeschichte / Institute for Banking and Financial History, Frankfurt am Main.
- Gal Wettstein, 2017. "Does Public Health Insurance Affect How Much People Work?," Issues in Brief ib2017-12, Center for Retirement Research.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Carsten P.T. Rosenskjold, 2017. "Insight into the Female Longevity Puzzle: Using Register Data to Analyse Mortality and Cause of Death Behaviour Across Socio-economic Groups," CREATES Research Papers 2017-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2017. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Experimental (and Nonexperimental) Evidence," Working Papers wp360, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Grane Chávez, Aurea & Alonso González, Pablo J. & Albarrán Lozano, Irene, 2017. "Estimating life expectancy free of dependency : group characterization through the proximity to the deepest dependency path," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 24672, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Groneck, Max & Wallenius, Johanna, 2017. "It Sucks to Be Single! Marital Status and Redistribution of Social Security," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2017:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nazarov, Maksim & Kogan, Y.V. & Rapoport, I.K., 2017. "Interrelations and Interdependence between Demographic and Town-Planning Processes (Housing Construction, Development of Social Infrastructure)," Working Papers 051744, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Andreas M. Brandmaier & Nilam Ram & Gert G. Wagner & Denis Gerstorf, 2017. "Terminal Decline in Well-Being: The Role of Multi-Indicator Constellations of Physical Health and Psychosocial Correlates," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 912, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Almosova, Anna & Burda, Michael C & Voigts, Simon, 2017. "Social Security Contributions and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 12096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Badel, Alejandro & Daly, Moira & Huggett, Mark & Nybom, Martin, 2017. "Top earners: cross-country facts," Working Paper Series 2017:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Atolia, Manoj & Papageorgiou, Chris & Turnovsky, Stephen, 2017. "Private and Public Health Investment Decisions," MPRA Paper 79842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephanie Boraas & Grace Roemer, "undated". "Exploring Reemployment Strategies for Army Veterans: Implementation of State Pilots," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed72cf992a4745f8924e99e40, Mathematica Policy Research.