Report NEP-AGE-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," GLO Discussion Paper Series 80, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sita Slavov & Devon Gorry & Aspen Gorry & Frank N. Caliendo, 2017. "Social Security and Saving: An Update," NBER Working Papers 23506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & Christelle Khalaf & Melinda Sandler Morrill, 2017. "Planning for Retirement? The Importance of Time Preferences," NBER Working Papers 23501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Riffe & Alyson A. van Raalte & Maarten J. Bijlsma, 2017. "Healthy life expectancy, mortality, and age prevalence of morbidity," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Emanuele Ciani & Claudio Deiana, 2017. "No free lunch, Buddy: past housing transfers and informal care later in life," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1117, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Borra, Cristina & Pons-Pons, Jeronia & Vilar-Rodriguez, Margarita, 2017. "Austerity, health care provision, and health outcomes in Spain," MPRA Paper 79736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mizuta, Takeshi & Shimizu, Chihiro & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "How Inheritance Affects the Real Estate Market in an Aging Economy: Evidence from Transaction and Registry Data," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP16-3, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Kevin Thom, 2017. "Genes, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-273, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.