Report NEP-AGE-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Armour & Angela Hung, 2017. "Drawing Down Retirement Wealth Interactions between Social Security Wealth and Private Retirement Savings," Working Papers 1165, RAND Corporation.
- Concepció Patxot & Meritxell Solé & Guadalupe Souto, 2017. "Should pensions be redistributive? The impact of Spanish reforms on the system’s sustainability and adequacy," Working Papers 2017-02, FEDEA.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Optimal social insurance and health inequality," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 302, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Garloff, Alfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2016. "Labour Shortages and Replacement Demand in Germany. The (Non-)Consequences of Demographic Change," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145497, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eric French & Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & John Bailey Jones, 2016. "The Effect of the Affordable Care Act on the Labor Supply, Savings, and Social Security of Older Americans," Working Papers wp354, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Katherine Grace Carman & Angela Hung, 2017. "Household Retirement Saving The Location of Savings Between Spouses," Working Papers 1166, RAND Corporation.
- Hersch Nicholas, Lauren & Maclean, J. Catherine, 2017. "The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on the Labor Supply of Older Adults: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10489, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ameriks, John & Briggs, Joseph & Caplin, Andrew & Shapiro, Matthew D. & Tonetti, Christopher, 2016. "Late-in-Life Risks and the Under-Insurance Puzzle," Research Papers 3485, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:cbo:report:523702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore