Report NEP-AGE-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piotr Lewandowski & Jakub Sawulski & Kamil Stronski, 2016. "Labour market segmentation and the financial situation of the pension system in Poland," IBS Working Papers 10/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Ken Tabata, 2017. "Population Aging, Unfunded Social Security and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 155, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jan 2017.
- Engl, Florian & Riedl, Arno & Weber, Roberto A., 2016. "Spillover Effects of Institutions on Cooperative Behavior, Preferences, and Beliefs," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Kolodziej, Ingo W.K. & García-Gómez, Pilar, 2017. "The causal effects of retirement on mental health: Looking beyond the mean effects," Ruhr Economic Papers 668, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Amanda Sonnega & Brooke Helppie McFall & Robert J. Willis, 2016. "Occupational Transitions at Older Ages: What Moves are People Making?," Working Papers wp352, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Damilola Olajide & Maria Laura Alzua & Ana Dammert & Olusegun Sotola & Thompson Ayodele, 2016. "Randomized Evaluation of the Unconditional Cash Transfer Scheme for the Elderly in Ekiti State Nigeria," Working Papers PIERI 2016-21, PEP-PIERI.
- Motegi, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Yoshinori & Oikawa, Masato, 2017. "Retirement and Cognitive Decline: Evidence from Global Aging Data," MPRA Paper 76431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shira Cohen-Zimerman & Ran R. Hassin, 2017. "Implicit Motivation Makes the Brain Grow Younger: Improving Executive Functions of Older Adults," Discussion Paper Series dp705, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jillian Berk & David N. Weil, "undated". "Old Teachers, Old Ideas, and the Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ed5842dc03e442b49cb24c681, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yue Li & John Bailey Jones, 2017. "The Effects of Collecting Income Taxes on Social Security Benefits," Working Paper 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 12 Jan 2017.
- Bugeja, Simon & Mifsud, Godwin & Saliba, Pauline, 2016. "Research note: Illustrating the Distributional Implications of Measures from the 2016 Budget for Malta," EUROMOD Working Papers EM12/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tamai, Yoshihiro & Shimizu, Chihiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 2017. "Aging and Property Prices: A Theory of Very Long Run Portfolio Choice and Its Predictions on Japanese Municipalities in the 2040s," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 65, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.