Report NEP-AGE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Juan Francisco Jimeno & Roberto Ramos, 2017. "The Spanish public pension system: current situation, challenges and reform alternatives," Occasional Papers 1701, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Reeves, Aaron & McKee, Martin & Mackenbach, Johan P. & Whitehead, Margaret & Stuckler, David, 2017. "Public pensions and unmet medical need among older people: cross-national analysis of 16 European countries, 2004–2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68805, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2016. "Hyperbolic discounting can be good for your health," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 11/2016, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Benedetta Frassi & Fabio Pammolli & Luca Regis, 2017. "The potential costs of Longevity Risk on Public Pensions. Evidence from Italian data," Working Papers 01/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2017.
- Anek Belbase & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2017. "Cognitive Aging and the Capacity to Manage Money," Issues in Brief ib2017-1, Center for Retirement Research.
- Chichun Fang & Charles Brown & David Weir, 2016. "Cohort Changes in Social Security Benefits and Pension Wealth," Working Papers wp350, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Maurer, Raimond & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Rogalla, Ralph & Schimetschek, Tatjana, 2017. "Optimal social security claiming behavior under lump sum incentives: Theory and evidence," SAFE Working Paper Series 164, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Jochem de Bresser & Raquel Fonseca & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2016. "Retirement Behavior in the U.S. and Europe," Cahiers de recherche 1609, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Raquel Fonseca & Arie Kapteyn & Gema Zamarro, 2016. "Retirement and Cognitive Functioning: International Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 1610, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Di Gialleonardo, Luca & Mare, Mauro, 2016. "The efficiency of Italian pension funds: costs, membership, assets," MPRA Paper 76064, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2016.
- David Neumark & Ian Burn & Patrick Button & Nanneh Chehras, 2016. "Do State Laws Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Reduce Age Discrimination in Hiring? Experimental (and Nonexperimental) Evidence," Working Papers wp349, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Fabrice Murtin & Johan Mackenbach & Domantas Jasilionis & Marco Mira d’Ercole, 2017. "Inequalities in longevity by education in OECD countries: Insights from new OECD estimates," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Wojciech Hardy & Aneta Kielczewska & Piotr Lewandowski & Iga Magda, 2016. "Job retention among older workers in Central and Eastern Europe," IBS Working Papers 11/2016, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Ivo J. Leke & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Migration into the European Union: Debunking Contemporary Myths with Facts," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/053, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Di Gialleonardo, Luca & Marè, Mauro & Motroni, Antonello & Porcelli, Francesco, 2016. "The impact of financial crisis on savings decisions: evidences from Italian pension funds," MPRA Paper 76066, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Christiansen, Terkel & Lauridsen, Jørgen T., 2016. "Dynamic Changes in Determinants of Inequalities in Health in Europe with Focus on Retired - with Particular Regard to Retired Danes," DaCHE discussion papers 2016:8, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Effraimidis, Georgios & Levine, Morgan & Crimmins, Eileen, 2016. "Measuring the Effect of the Polygenic Risk Score on the Aging Rate," DaCHE discussion papers 2016:7, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte, 2017. "Is there additional value attached to health gains at the end-of-life? A re-visit," DaCHE discussion papers 2017:2, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.