Report NEP-AGE-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André Gal Mountian & Maria Dolores Montoya Diaz, Maria Lúcia Lebrão, Yeda Aparecida de Oliveira Duarte, 2016. "Retirement Effects on the Health of the Elderly in the City of São Paulo," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_25, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Yasuoka, Masaya, 2016. "Money and Pay-As-you-Go Pension," MPRA Paper 75578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Huffman & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Time Discounting and Economic Decision-making among the Elderly," Working Papers wp347, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Kevin Milligan, Tammy Schirle, 2016. "The health and capacity to work of older men and women in Canada," LCERPA Working Papers 0097, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Lassila, Jukka & Määttänen, Niku & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2016. "Switching to full wage indexing of earnings related pension benefits would be costly," ETLA Brief 51, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Mi Luo & Matthew Shapiro & Joseph Briggs & Chris Tonetti & Andrew Caplin & John Ameriks, 2016. "Inter-generational transfers and precautionary saving," 2016 Meeting Papers 1616, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marianne S. Ulriksen, 2016. "Ideational and institutional drivers of social protection in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 142, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Giacomo Pasini & Rob Alessie & Adriaan Kalwij, 2016. "When you need it or when I die? Timing of monetary transfers from parents to children," Working Papers 2016:34, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jarmila Botev & Jean-Marc Fournier & Annabelle Mourougane, 2016. "A Re-assessment of Fiscal Space in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1352, OECD Publishing.
- Michael McGann & Rachel Ong & Dina Bowman & Alan S Duncan & Helen Kimberley & Simon Biggs, 2016. "A Gendered Analysis of Age Discrimination among Older Jobseekers in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1601, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anek Belbase & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2016. "State Auto-IRA Programs: The Keys to Financial Self-Sufficiency," Issues in Brief ib2016-19, Center for Retirement Research.
- SHIMASAWA Manabu & OGURO Kazumasa, 2016. "Will Abenomics Save Future Generations?," Discussion papers 16100, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Michael Neumann, 2016. "Who Bears the Burden of Social Security Contributions in Germany? Evidence from 35 Years of Administrative Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1627, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.