Report NEP-AGE-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kieron J. Barclay & Mikko Myrskylä, 2016. "Parental age and offspring mortality: negative effects of reproductive aging are outweighed by secular increases in longevity," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2016-011, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Campaña, Juan Carlos & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Internet and the elderly in Spain: Time dedicated to search and communications," MPRA Paper 74419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Dolls & Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl & Holger Stichnoth, 2016. "Do Savings Increase in Response to Salient Information about Retirement and Expected Pensions?," NBER Working Papers 22684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atsushi Seike, "undated". "Towards a Lifelong Active Society: Coping with Japan's Changing Population," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201640, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2016. "Will Pensions and OPEBs Break State and Local Budgets?," Issues in Brief ibslp51, Center for Retirement Research.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2016. "Teaching, Teachers Pensions and Retirement across Recent Cohorts of College Graduate Women," NBER Working Papers 22698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lauren Hersch Nicholas & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2016. "The Impact of Medical Marijuana Laws on the Labor Supply and Health of Older Adults: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 22688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry, 2016. "An Overview of the Pension/OPEB Landscape," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Anna Batyra & David de la Croix & Olivier Pierrard & Henri Sneessens, 2016. "Structural changes in the labor market and the rise of early retirement in Europe," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Shantanu Bagchi, 2016. "Differential Mortality and the Progressivity of Social Security," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-263, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Andrew J. Seltzer, 2016. "Implicit contracts and acquisitions: An econometric case study of the nineteenth century Australian banking industry," CEH Discussion Papers 048, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana, 2016. "Does long-term care subsidisation reduce unnecessary hospitalisations?," Economics Working Papers 1535, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Costa-Font & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana-Prieto, 2016. "Thinking of incentivizing care? The effect of demand subsidies on informal caregiving and intergenerational transfers," Economics Working Papers 1537, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2017.
- Ocampo, José Antonio. & Gómez-Arteaga, Natalie., 2016. "Social protection systems in Latin America : an assessment," ILO Working Papers 994902513402676, International Labour Organization.