Report NEP-AGE-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "Aging, (Pension) Reforms and the Shadow Economy in Southern Europe," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 32, Bank of Lithuania.
- KITAO Sagiri, 2016. "When Do We Start? Pension reform in aging Japan," Discussion papers 16077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Martin Boyer & Franca Glenzer, 2016. "Pensions, annuities, and long-term care insurance: On the impact of risk screening," Cahiers de recherche 1603, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Daniel Baksa & Zsuzsa Munkacsi, 2016. "A Detailed Description of OGRE, the OLG Model," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 31, Bank of Lithuania.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2016. "Older Women’s Labor Market Attachment, Retirement Planning, and Household Debt," NBER Working Papers 22606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernanda Nechio & Andrea Ferrero & Carlos Carvalho, 2016. "Demographics and Real Interest Rates: Inspecting the Mechanism," 2016 Meeting Papers 717, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- KADOYA Yoshihiko & Mostafa Saidur Rahim KHAN, 2016. "Can Financial Literacy Reduce Anxiety about Life in Old Age?," Discussion papers 16076, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Quitterie Roquebert & Roméo Fontaine & Agnès Gramain, 2016. "L'aide à un parent âgé, seul et dépendant : déterminants structurels et interactions," Post-Print halshs-01316903, HAL.
- Frank N. Caliendo & Maria Casanova & Aspen Gorry & Sita Slavov, 2016. "The Welfare Cost of Retirement Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 22609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven A. Sass, 2016. "Can We Increase Retirement Saving?," Issues in Brief ib2016-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- FARAYIBI, Adesoji, 2016. "The Funded Pension Scheme and Economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 73613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Søren Leth-Petersen & Peer Ebbesen Skov, 2016. "Pension Saving Responses to Anticipated Tax Changes: Evidence from Monthly Pension Contribution Records," EPRU Working Paper Series 1603, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- David Boisclair & Simon Brière & Guy Lacroix & Steeve Marchand & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2016. "Analyse de la rentabilité économique des scénarios de réforme du RRQ proposés en 2016," Cahiers de recherche 1606, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Arlene Wong, 2016. "Population aging and the transmission of monetary policy to consumption," 2016 Meeting Papers 716, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- HAMAAKI Junya & HORI Masahiro & MURATA Keiko, 2016. "The Intra-Family Division of Bequests and Bequest Motives: Empirical Evidence from a Survey on Japanese Households," ESRI Discussion paper series 333, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2016. "Women Working Longer: Facts and Some Explanations," NBER Working Papers 22607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.