Report NEP-AGE-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph F. Quinn & Kevin E. Cahill, 2015. "The New World of Retirement Income Security in America," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 887, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong, 2015. "The use of home equity to fund the consumption needs of retirees: a selective review of literature on issues and potential risks," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1505, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Marcel Lever & Ilja Boelaars & Ryanne Cox & Roel Mehlkopf, 2015. "The allocation of financial risks during the life cycle in individual and collective DC pension contracts," CPB Discussion Paper 317, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter B. Berg & Mary K. Hamman & Matthew M. Piszczek & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2015. "The Relationship between Establishment Training and the Retention of Older Workers: Evidence from Germany," NBER Working Papers 21746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier & Nahid Tabatabai, 2015. "Declining Wealth and Work Among Male Veterans in the Health and Retirement Study," NBER Working Papers 21736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2015. "Work Incentives in the Social Security Disability Benefit Formula," NBER Working Papers 21708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pfutze,Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos, 2015. "Can a small social pension promote labor force participation ? evidence from the Colombia Mayor program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7516, The World Bank.
- Damon Morris & Ian Gregory-Smith & Brian Main & Alberto Montagnoli & Peter Wright, 2015. "The Impact of 'A - Day' on Executive Pensions and Pay for Performance," Working Papers 2015026, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Wysocki & Mary Butler & Robert L. Kane & Rosalie A. Kane & Tetyana Shippee & FranÃ§ois Sainfort, 2015. "Long-Term Services and Supports for Older Adults: A Review of Home and Community-Based Services Versus Institutional Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 30503869a2a744d387ea9ac13, Mathematica Policy Research.