Report NEP-AGE-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Reforming the U.S. Social Security system accounting for employment uncertainty," Working Papers 2014-12, FEDEA.
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Social security schemes and labor supply in the formal and informal sectors," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Aleksejs Melihovs, 2014. "Forecasting Natural Population Change: the Case of Latvia," Discussion Papers 2014/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Yonghong An & Kai Zhao & Rong Zhou, 2014. "Health Spending and Public Pension: Evidence from Panel Data," Working papers 2014-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pietro Demurtas & Giuseppe Gesano & Frank Heins & Adele Menniti & Marcella Prosperi, 2014. "(English) Time (Italiano) L’uso del tempo degli italiani e il processo d’invecchiamento," IRPPS Working Papers 65:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Akshay Shanker & Sacha Vidler, 2014. "Offsets to compulsory superannuation: do people consciously choose their level of retirement saving?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-65, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shoshana Neuman & Tzahi Neuman & Teresa García-Muñoz, 2014. "Health Risk Factors among the Older European Populations: Personal and Country Effects," Working Papers 2014-07, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2014. "Modelling the Age Dynamics of Chronic Health Conditions: Life-Table-Consistent Transition Probabilities and their Application," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-11, McMaster University.
- Judite Goncalves & France Weaver, 2014. "Home care, hospitalizations, and doctor visits," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14095, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Doi, Takero, 2014. "Tax Policy under the “Generational Election System”," CIS Discussion paper series 633, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.