Report NEP-AGE-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Novella & Javier Olivera, 2014. "Mental Retirement and Non-Contributory Pensions for the Elderly Poor in Peru," Working Papers 2014-14, Peruvian Economic Association.
- David Tuesta, 2015. "The informal economy and the constraints that it imposes on pension contributions in Latin America," Working Papers 1419, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2014. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," TEPP Working Paper 2014-06, TEPP.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00768901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Jean Messe & Eva Moreno-Galbis & François-Charles Wolf, 2014. "Retirement intentions in the presence of technological change: Theory and evidence from France," TEPP Working Paper 2014-04, TEPP.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2014. "401(k)/IRA Holdings in 2013: An Update from the SCF," Issues in Brief ib2014-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ai Nakano, 2014. "The Relationship between Mental Health and Self-rated Health in Older Adults," Discussion Papers 1423, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2014. "The way forward for India's National Pension System," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rafael NOVELLA & Javier OLIVERA, 2014. "Gender differences in cognitive abilities among the elderly poor of Peru," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Aaronson, Stephanie & Cajner, Tomaz & Fallick, Bruce C. & Galbis-Reig, Felix & Smith, Christopher & Wascher, William L., 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).