Report NEP-AGE-2014-09-25This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Novella & Javier Olivera, 2014. "Mental Retirement and Non-Contributory Pensions for the Elderly Poor in Peru," Working Papers 2014-14, Peruvian Economic Association.
- David Tuesta, 2015. "The informal economy and the constraints that it imposes on pension contributions in Latin America," Working Papers 1419, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Thomas Barnay & Sandrine Juin, 2014. "Does care to dependent elderly people living at home increase their mental health?," TEPP Working Paper 2014-06, TEPP.
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur van Soest, 2012. "Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement : a double Regression Discontinuity Approach," Post-Print halshs-00768901, HAL.
- Pierre-Jean Messe & Eva Moreno-Galbis & François-Charles Wolf, 2014. "Retirement intentions in the presence of technological change: Theory and evidence from France," TEPP Working Paper 2014-04, TEPP.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2014. "401(k)/IRA Holdings in 2013: An Update from the SCF," Issues in Brief ib2014-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Ai Nakano, 2014. "The Relationship between Mental Health and Self-rated Health in Older Adults," Discussion Papers 1423, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2014. "The way forward for India's National Pension System," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rafael NOVELLA & Javier OLIVERA, 2014. "Gender differences in cognitive abilities among the elderly poor of Peru," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces14.11, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Stephanie Aaronson & Tomaz Cajner & Bruce C. Fallick & Felix Galbis-Reig & Christopher L. Smith & William L. Wascher, 2014. "Labor Force Participation: Recent Developments and Future Prospects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).