Report NEP-AGE-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Behaghel & D. Blanchet & M. Roger, 2014. "Retirement, Early Retirement and Disability: Explaining Labor Force Participation after 55 in France," Working papers 500, Banque de France.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2014. "Evaluating the possible impact of pension reforms on elderly poverty in Europe," MPRA Paper 57639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2014. "The automatic adjustment of pension expenditures in Spain:an evaluation of the 2013 pension reform," Working Papers 1420, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Clara I. González, 2014. "From bismarck to beveridge: the other pension reform in Spain," Working Papers 1417, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Shu-Mei Chen & I-Chuan Yang, 2013. "Mobility, Housing Decisions and Economic Status of the Elderly in Taiwan," ERES eres2013_288, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Frans Schilder & Johan Conijn & Bert Kramer & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "The potential of home equity conversion in financing the costs of ageing societies," ERES eres2014_121, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ivonne Lim, 2013. "The Effect of Further Liberalisation in the Healthcare Industry on the (Healthcare) Real Estate in the Netherlands: A Comparison to Germany," ERES eres2013_195, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Birgit Trofer & Bernd Seeberger, 2013. "Residential Housing in the Spatial-Social Context of Home-Based Nursing and Care in Austria," ERES eres2013_201, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Marieke Leussink & Jos J.A.M. Smeets, 2013. "Elderly and Housing Costs: Constraints in Mobility on the Housing Market," ERES eres2013_139, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The Cost of Pollution on Longevity, Welfare and Economic Stability," AMSE Working Papers 1433, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 16 Jul 2014.
- Chien-Wen Peng, 2014. "The effects of fertility rates and dependency rates on housing prices," ERES eres2014_163, European Real Estate Society (ERES).