Report NEP-AGE-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsombor Cseres-Gergely, 2014. "What effect does increasing the retirement age have on the employment rate older women? Empirical evidence from retirement age hikes in Hungary during the 2000s," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1403, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2014. "Workplace Health Promotion and Labour Market Performance of Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 8297, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Del Boca, Daniela & Venturini, Alessandra, 2014. "Migration in Italy is Backing the Old Age Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8328, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:13277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florian Heiss & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2014. "The Persistence and Heterogeneity of Health among Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 20306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natacha Raffin & Thomas Seegmuller, 2014. "The Cost of Pollution on Longevity, Welfare and Economic Stability," Working Papers halshs-01024691, HAL.