Report NEP-AGE-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karolina Goraus & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2014. "Does social security reform reduce gains from increasing the retirement age?," Working Papers 2014-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Unhealthy retirement? Evidence of occupation heterogeneity," IdEP Economic Papers 1401, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Aaron George, Grech, 2014. "Pension policy design: The core issues," MPRA Paper 53662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2014. "The Role of Health in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 19902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Connell, Alison, 2014. "Longevity Trends and their Implications for the Age of Eligibility for New Zealand Superannuation," Working Paper Series 3168, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Onder, Harun & Pestieau, Pierre & Ley, Eduardo, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal implications of population aging in Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6774, The World Bank.
- Paula C. Albuquerque, 2014. "The Interaction of Private Intergenerational Transfers Types," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Neuberger, Doris & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2014. "The role of demographics in small business loan pricing," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 134, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.