Report NEP-AGE-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2013. "Age-dependent Taxation, Retirement Behavior, and Work Hours Over the Life Cycle," ThE Papers 13/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Javier Olivera & Blanca Zuluaga, 2013. "The ex-ante effects of non-contributory pensions in Colombia and Peru," Working Papers 299, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Salerno, Nicola Carmine, 2013.
"Un Test sulle Ipotesi delle Proiezioni a medio-lungo termine della Spesa Sanitaria
[Testing Hypotheses at the basis of medium-long term Projections of Health Care Expenditure]," MPRA Paper 50402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2013. "Delegating home care for the elderly to external caregivers? An empirical study on Italian data," Working Papers wp905, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Finn Poschmann & Omar Chatur, "undated". "Absent With Leave: The Implications of Demographic Change for Worker Absenteeism," e-briefs 165, C.D. Howe Institute.