Report NEP-AGE-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, David E. & McKinnon, Roddy, 2013. "The Design and Implementation of Public Pension Systems in Developing Countries: Issues and Options," IZA Policy Papers 59, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Retirement Incentives and Couples? Labour Supply Decisions," One Pager 191, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2013. "Effects of Social Security Policies on Benefit Claiming, Retirement and Saving," NBER Working Papers 19071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lusardi, Annamaria & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Curto, Vilsa, 2012. "Financial sophistication in the older population," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/08, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2013. "Harsh occupations, health status and social security," CORE Discussion Papers 2013001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sakari Lemola & David Richter, 2012. "The Course of Subjective Sleep Quality in Middle and Old Adulthood and Its Relation to Physical Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 516, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Rowena Jacobs & Matteo Migheli, 2013. "The quality of life of female informal caregivers: from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean Sea," Working Papers 084cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Couple?s Behaviour in the Brazilian Labour Market: the Influence of Social Security and Individual Characteristics on Married Individuals? Labour Supply Decisions," Working Papers 107, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Hullegie, Patrick & van Ours, Jan C., 2013. "Seek and Ye Shall Find: How Search Requirements Affect Job Finding Rates of Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore