Report NEP-AGE-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Artige & Antoine Dedry & Pierre Pestieau, 2013. "Author-Name: Social Security and Integration," CREPP Working Papers 1301, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Liability Driven Investments under a Benchmark Based Approach," Research Paper Series 325, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Edgardo Cayon & Susan Thorp, 2013. "Financial Autarchy as Contagion Prevention: The Case of Colombian Pension Funds," Research Paper Series 323, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Misbah Tanveer Choudhry, 2013. "Age Dependency and Labor Productivity Divergence," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 113/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- García Navarro, Esperanza Begoña, 2013. "New Alternatives in a Plural Society: Care to Dependents and Foreign Care," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.