Report NEP-AGE-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beltrametti, Luca & Della Valle, Matteo, 2011. "Does pension debt mean anything after all?," MPRA Paper 29694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitrios Christelis & Guglielmo Weber, 2011. "Expected Bequests and Current Wealth of Older Households," CSEF Working Papers 277, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Hlaváč, 2011. "Financial performance of the Czech private pension scheme: Its current position and the comparison with other CEE countries," Working Papers IES 2011/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2011.
- Guido Alfani & Vincent Gourdon & Agnese Vitali, 2011. "Social customs and demographic change: The case of godparenthood in Catholic Europe," Working Papers 040, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.