Report NEP-AGE-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chulhee Lee & Jinkook Lee, 2011. "Employment Status, Quality of Matching, and Retirement in Korea Evidence from Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging," Working Papers 834, RAND Corporation.
- Bonsang, Eric & Klein, Tobias J., 2011. "Retirement and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 5536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rita Da Costa & Juan Ramón de Laiglesia & Emmanuelle Martínez & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "The Economy of the Possible: Pensions and Informality in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 295, OECD Publishing.
- Sang-Wook (Stanley) Cho & Renuka Sane, 2011. "Means-Tested Age Pension and Homeownership: Is There a Link?," Discussion Papers 2011-02, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gema Zamarro, 2011. "Family Labor Participation and Child Care Decisions The Role of Grannies," Working Papers 833, RAND Corporation.