Report NEP-AGE-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Behaghel & Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand & Muriel Roger, 2011. "Disability and social security reforms: The French case," PSE Working Papers halshs-00556722, HAL.
- Jinkook Lee, 2010. "Data Sets on Pensions and Health: Data Collection and Sharing for Policy Design," Working Papers 814, RAND Corporation.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "The political economy of derived pension rights," CORE Discussion Papers 2010048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, 2011. "National Programme for the Health Care of the Elderly (NPHCE): An Approach towards Active and Healthy Ageing," Working Papers id:3538, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5626 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Woochan Kim & Fiona Stewart, 2011. "Reform on Pension Fund Governance and Management: The 1998 Reform of Korea National Pension Fund," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 7, OECD Publishing.
- Jibum Kim & Jinkook Lee, 2010. "Disability of Older Koreans: Evidence on Prevalence and the Role of Education from Five Data Sets," Working Papers 811, RAND Corporation.
- Mapa, Dennis S. & Bersales, Lisa Grace S. & Albis, Manuel Leonard F. & Daquis, John Carlo P., 2011. "Determinants of Poverty in Elderly-Headed Households in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 28557, University Library of Munich, Germany.