Report NEP-AGE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dean Baker, 2010. "Action on Social Security: The Urgent Need for Delay," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kathi Wilson & Mark W. Rosenberg & Sylvia Abonyi & Robert Lovelace, 2010. "Aging and Health: An Examination of Differences between Older Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal People," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 279, McMaster University.
- de la Croix, David & Pierrard, Olivier & Sneessens, Henri R., 2010. "Aging and Pensions in General Equilibrium: Labor Market Imperfections Matter," IZA Discussion Papers 5276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2010. "Which personnel measures are effective in increasing productivity of old workers?," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michel Grignon & Byron G. Spencer & Li Wang, 2010. "Is There an Age Pattern in the Treatment of AMI? Evidence from Ontario," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 278, McMaster University.
- K. Navaneetham, 2010. "Age Structural Transition and Economic Growth: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia," Working Papers id:3133, eSocialSciences.
- Miriam Beblo & Sven Schreiber, 2010. "The Life-Cycle Hypothesis Revisited: Evidence on Housing Consumption after Retirement," IMK Working Paper 14-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Lischewski, Judith & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2010. "Pension funds' performance in strongly regulated industries in Central Europe: Evidence from Poland and Hungary," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.