Report NEP-AGE-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Fertility and PAYG pensions in the overlapping generations model," MPRA Paper 25811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Göran Holmqvist, 2010. "Fertility impact of social transfers in Sub-Saharan Africa – What about pensions?," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 11910, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez-Martín, 2010. "Retirement incentives, individual heterogeneity and labour transitions of employed and unemployed workers," Economics Working Papers 1239, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Enrico D’Elia, 2010. "Pension financing and macroeconomic equilibrium," ISAE Working Papers 128, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Oshio, Takashi & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2010. "Disability Pension Program and Labor Force Participation in Japan: A Historical Perspective," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 485, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marina Di Giacinto & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi & Elena Vigna, 2010. "Constrained portfolio choices in the decumulation phase of a pension plan," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 155, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Pacini, Pier Mario & Spataro, Luca, 2010. "An Assessment of the Italian 2007 Second Pillar Reform: a simulation approach," MPRA Paper 25922, University Library of Munich, Germany.