Report NEP-AGE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Complex equilibrium dynamics in a simple OLG model of neoclassical growth with endogenous retirement age and public pensions," MPRA Paper 23694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Johnson & Barbara Butrica & Corina Mommaerts, 2010. "Work and Retirement Patterns for the G.I. Generation, Silent Generation, and Early Boomers: Thirty Years of Change," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2010-7, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jul 2010.
- Margaret Denton & Jennifer Plenderleith & James Chowhan, 2010. "Retirement Decisions of People with Disabilities: Voluntary or Involuntary," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 271, McMaster University.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4111905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Søren Leth-Petersen & Niels Skipper, 2010. "Income and the use of prescription drugs for near retirement individuals," Economics Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Discussion Papers 32, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Medical Consumption Over the Life Cycle: Facts from a U.S. Medical Expenditure Panel Survey," Discussion Papers 2010-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "Public expenditure on health and private old-age insurance in an OLG growth model with endogenous fertility: chaotic cycles under perfect foresight," MPRA Paper 23697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fuentes, 2010. "Creating incentives for voluntary contributions to pension funds by independent workers: an informal evaluation based on the case of Chile," Working Papers 1012, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Meliyanni Johar & Shiko Maruyama, 2010. "Intergenerational Cohabitation in Modern Indonesia: Filial Support and Dependence," Discussion Papers 2010-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Zantomio, Francesca, 2010. "Older people's participation in disability benefits: targeting, timing and financial wellbeing," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.