Report NEP-AGE-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susann Rohwedder, 2009. "Mental Retirement," Working Papers 711, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Alonso Ortiz, Jorge, 2009. "Social Security and Retirement across OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 18563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grip Andries de & Lindeboom Maarten & Montizaan Raymond, 2009. "Dreams: The Effects of Changing the Pension System Late in the Game," Research Memorandum 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- VoňkovÃ¡, Hana & van Soest, Arthur, 2009. "How Sensitive Are Retirement Decisions to Financial Incentives: A Stated Preference Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009. "Financial Literacy and Financial Sophistication Among Older Americans," NBER Working Papers 15469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Javier OLIVERA, 2009. "Welfare, inequality and financial consequences of a multi-pillar pension system. A reform in Peru," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.11, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Hans Fehr & Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Pension funding and individual accounts in economies with life-cyclers and myopes," Working Papers 2009/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bert WEEMAES & Erik SCHOKKAERT, 2009. "Preference variation in volunteering decisions: public goods and private benefits," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.09, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ana Balsa & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2009. "Horizontal Inequity in Access to Health Care in Four South American Cities," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1509, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jarkko Harju, 2009. "Voluntary pension savings: the effects of the finnish tax reform on savers’ behaviour," Working Papers 2009/22, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Christian E. Weller, 2009. "Did Retirees Save Enough to Compensate for the Increase in Individual Risk Exposure?," Working Papers wp206, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kerstin Roeder, 2009. "Optimal taxes and pensions in a society with myopic agents," Working Papers 2009/28, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2009. "Balansen mellan de unga och de gamla. Intergenerationella resursomfördelningar och en åldrande befolkning," Arbetsrapport 2009:18, Institute for Futures Studies.