Report NEP-AGE-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Gaigné & François Thisse, 2009. "Aging nations and the future of cities," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-13, INRA UMR SMART.
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Reeh, 2009. "Einige europapolitische Überlegungen zur Weiterentwicklung der Dateninfrastruktur für die Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 54, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jarkko Harju, 2009. "Voluntary pension savings: the effects of the Finnish tax reform on savers' behaviour," Working Papers 7, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Adam Gailey & Yuhui Zheng, 2009. "International Differences in Longevity and Health and their Economic Consequences," NBER Working Papers 15235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "Estimating Causal Effects of Early Occupational Choice on Later Health: Evidence Using the PSID," NBER Working Papers 15256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Yuhui Zheng & Adam Gailey, 2009. "Understanding the Economic Consequences of Shifting Trends in Population Health," NBER Working Papers 15231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore