Report NEP-AGE-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctl:louvec:208041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Financial and redistributive impact of reforming the old-age pension system in Belgium," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Poverty persistence among Belgian elderly in the transition from work to retirement : an empirical analysis," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008042, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Working Papers 0832, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2009. "An Intra-Firm Perspective on Wage Profiles and Employment of Older Workers with Special Reference to Human Capital and Deferred Compensation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-413, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Farvaque, Etienne & Héricourt, Jérôme & Lagadec, Gaël, 2008. "Central bank independence and ageing," MPRA Paper 13076, University Library of Munich, Germany.