Report NEP-AGE-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Karsten Hank & Hendrik Jürges & Mathis Schröder, 2008. "Longitudinal Data Collection in Continental Europe: Experiences from the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in (SHARE)," MEA discussion paper series 08162, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Karsten Hank, 2008. "Generationenbeziehungen im alternden Europa: Analysepotenziale und Befunde des Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 08161, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Günther Fink & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2008. "The High Cost of Low Fertility in Europe," PGDA Working Papers 3208, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Fuchs, Johann & Söhnlein, Doris & Weber, Brigitte, 2008. "Demographic effects on the German labour supply : a decomposition analysis," IAB Discussion Paper 200831, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2006. "Economic Well-Being at Older Ages: Income- and Consumption-Based Poverty Measures in the HRS," Working Papers 410, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Wolfgang Reichmuth & Samad Sarferaz, 2008. "Bayesian Demographic Modeling and Forecasting: An Application to U.S. Mortality," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9930 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2008. "Demographic Changes and Pension Finances in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang, Thanh Long & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2008. "Determinants of Elderly Poverty in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9927, University Library of Munich, Germany.