Report NEP-AGE-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David A. Love & Michael G. Palumbo & Paul A. Smith, 2008. "The trajectory of wealth in retirement," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alfonso Sánchez & Virginia Sánchez Marcos, 2008. "Demographic Change, Pension Reform and Redistribution in Spain," Working Papers 2008-14, FEDEA.
- André Decoster & Kristian Orsini & Gut Van Camp, 2007. "Labour Market Responses of survival pensioners: estimating a labour supply model and predicting the effect of the reform," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0703, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristian Orsini, 2006. "Tax-benefits reforms and the labor market: evidence from Belgium and other EU countries," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0606, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Melissa Boyle, 2008. "Costs and Benefits of Elderly Prescription Drug Coverage: Evidence from Veterans’ Health Care," Working Papers 0803, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.